At its April 20 meeting, the VCEDA Board approved a request from the Breaks Interstate Park Commission for up to a $160,000 grant to assist with the construction and installation of a zip line attraction at the Breaks Interstate Park. The park will conduct a feasibility study before initiating plans to develop the zip line course. In other action, the board approved $1.9 million in funding for two unannounced projects in the region.
- Sweet Thang Pastries & Restaurant Awarded VCEDA Seed Capital Grant
- Moore2Come Receives VCEDA Seed Capital Matching Grant
- Veritas Nurturing Center Awarded Seed Capital Matching Grant
- VCEDA and SWCC Hold Agriculture Summit
- Agricultural Strategic Plan to be Released on Wednesday; Sponsors Unmanned Systems Symposium at Virginia Tech; Participates in Virginia Conference on World Trade