At its April 20 meeting, the VCEDA Board approved a request from the Breaks Interstate Park Commission for up to a $160,000 grant to assist with the construction and installation of a zip line attraction at the Breaks Interstate Park. The park will conduct a feasibility study before initiating plans to develop the zip line course. In other action, the board approved $1.9 million in funding for two unannounced projects in the region.
- VCEDA Closes on $509,895 Grant to Buchanan County IDA for Cybersecurity Project
- Stone Mountain Adventures Receives VCEDA Seed Capital Matching Grant
- VCEDA Approves Funds for Regional Tourism Marketing
- VCEDA Reports Record Year in 2017
- Southwest Virginia Outdoors, LLC Receives VCEDA Seed Capital Matching Grant