At its April 20 meeting, the VCEDA Board approved a request from the Breaks Interstate Park Commission for up to a $160,000 grant to assist with the construction and installation of a zip line attraction at the Breaks Interstate Park. The park will conduct a feasibility study before initiating plans to develop the zip line course. In other action, the board approved $1.9 million in funding for two unannounced projects in the region.
- 3 Guys Transport Awarded VCEDA Seed Capital Matching Grant
- VCEDA Awards Seed Capital Matching Grant to Haysi Supply
- Three VCEDA Region Companies Increase Sales and Employment, Graduate from Go Global with Coal and Energy Technology Program
- Yuma Storage Receives $10,000 VCEDA Seed Capital Grant
- VCEDA Approves Loan for Red Onion Water Line Replacement