At its April 20 meeting, the VCEDA Board approved a request from the Breaks Interstate Park Commission for up to a $160,000 grant to assist with the construction and installation of a zip line attraction at the Breaks Interstate Park. The park will conduct a feasibility study before initiating plans to develop the zip line course. In other action, the board approved $1.9 million in funding for two unannounced projects in the region.
- The Homestead on the Holston Awarded Seed Capital Matching Grant
- VCEDA Helps Bring Jobs to Buchanan County; Announces Agriculture Summit
- VCEDA Closes on Loan for Trina Health Town Center Project
- VCEDA Helps Bring New Jobs to Tazewell County; Sponsors and Exhibits at SVAM Expo
- VCEDA Participates in Trina Health of Pounding Mill Announcement