At its April 20 meeting, the VCEDA Board approved a request from the Breaks Interstate Park Commission for up to a $160,000 grant to assist with the construction and installation of a zip line attraction at the Breaks Interstate Park. The park will conduct a feasibility study before initiating plans to develop the zip line course. In other action, the board approved $1.9 million in funding for two unannounced projects in the region.
- VCEDA Closes Loan for Apex Leasing; Loan for Appalachian School of Law; Grant for Workforce Initiative; Attends Site Selectors Guild Conference
- VCEDA Closes on Up to $600,000 Loan for Apex Leasing
- VCEDA Provides $1 Million to Buchanan County IDA to Benefit Appalachian School of Law
- VCEDA Closes on up to $500,000 Grant to Mountain Empire Community College Foundation for Workforce Development Initiative
- New Manufacturer, 79 Jobs Coming to Lee County; e-Bikes Coming to the Breaks; Sunset Digital Opens Tazewell Office